This policy explains how Thrive Services for Wellbeing utilises information you give us when you use this website and makes sure it is secure.
We respect your privacy and will all times make sure your information is protected. Your personal information will always only be used in accordance with this policy.
This policy will be reviewed intermittently and may be changed, and an updated version in this case will always be posted here. Please check this page once in a while to make sure you are satisfied that any changes we have made are agreeable. This policy is effective from 20August 2016.
Information we collect
We may collect your:
- Job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information including your postcode, interests and preferences
- Information pertinent to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with your information
We need to collect information to provide you with services that meet your needs. Specifically we need information for the following purposes:
- Record keeping.
- To continually improve our services
- On occasion we may wish to let you know via email about new products and promotional activities such as special and interesting or useful information.
- On occasion we may perform market research and contact you by email, phone, or mail and use the information collected to unsure the website meets your needs.
Your information will be kept secure at all times. Appropriate actions to ensure physical and electronic security are in place to prevent unauthorised access to your information. Managerial procedures that prevent inappropriate disclosure of information are also in place to safeguard the information we collect through this website.
At times we may ask you permission to put cookies on your hard drive. A cookie is a small file which assists in the analysis of web traffic or provides information about when you visit a certain website. This enables web applications to respond to your individual requirements, likes and dislikes. It enables the web application to tailor its functionality to your preferences by remembering information.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Thrive Services for Wellbeing’s website contains links to other websites and documents. At the time of publishing such links we deemed this information to be us use and appropriate. We have no control over whether such links will remain so.
Protecting your information
Some ways you may choose to protect your information include:
- If asked to complete a form, check for a tick box that indicates you do not want your information to be used for direct marketing purposes by them or any third parties
- You can always change your mind about whether you want us to use tour information for marketing purposes by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will never sell, distribute or lease any personal information to others unless we have your express permission or are legally required to. Where appropriate we may contact you with third party’s promotional information that we think you will find interesting if you have agreed to this in advance.
You are entitled to details of personal information which have about you in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. Please write to us at email@example.com.
If ever any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct any incorrect information.